Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Hip hop dance!

                                             Hip Hop dance!!!

                  Did you know we did hip hop dancing                                     for the time in may road school and it was really fun                         because we learnt so much dance moves   

  • It was so fun
  • It was interesting to try new dance moves at school
  • The names of the to teenagers were Mikey and Kyle
  • Here are some photos

     



So if you liked it make sure to give a like and comment and
 please follow my blogs but anyways thank you for watching.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Asma,

    thanks for sharing your thoughts about the first dance lesson! I'm glad you enjoyed it! What dance moves did you learn? Have you got any tips for me since I missed today's session? I'd really appreciate any advice you can pass on!

    Thanks!
    - Miss Percy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok thanks mrs Percy but anyways thank you for commenting and looking at my hip hop lesson I well do another blog at home about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Asma
    I liked how you explained the things you liked about your first lesson of hip hop. Maybe you could put up a photo of you dancing. I hope you are enjoying hip hop.
    Tulei

    ReplyDelete